• Papers are to be given as 20 minutes oral presentations in a European language.
• Rather than reading a written text, speakers are invited to emphasize the notions and sources they have used in their research, their methodology, their arguments, and their results
A power point presentation in English summarizing the paper and highlighting the methodology used as well as the main results of the research will be much appreciated.
• The session president, having read the summaries of the papers and listened to the speakers’ presentations, will be in charge of asking the first questions about the speakers’ work. They may also clarify areas of confusion and suggest complementary approaches, thus opening the critical debate.
• After this first discussion the audience will have ten minutes to ask questions.
• Organizers will invite well-known researchers (Keynotes speakers) in the history of sport whose major works are related to the themes of the conference.
• Plenary lectures are to be made as oral presentations of about 40 minutes in length.
• The session president and a previously designated moderator will then ask the speaker questions, complementing the presentation and initiating a critical and constructive debate.
• After this first discussion the audience will have approximately fifteen minutes to ask questions.