Please take note:
The Christmas Market is a very popular tourist event. You may well have a difficult time finding an accommodation. Make your hotel reservation as soon as possible and do not hesitate to look for accommodations on the outskirts of Strasbourg, in areas which can be reached by tram.
There are many hotels in the city center; the establishments listed below are close to the university.
• Hôtel GUTENBERG (city center)
• Hôtel EUROPE BEST WESTERN (city center)
• Hôtel ROSES (close to quai des bâteliers)
• Hôtel DES ARTS (quai des bâteliers)
Apartments or guesthouses
• Les appart hôtels
• Résidence Cerise
• House trip
• "Airbnb" choice of apartments or guestrooms in the city center or nearby
• "Citadines apart'Hôtel" (in the city center, close to place Homme de Fer)
• Locations d'appartements
Accommodations reserved for researchers
• Le centre de mobilité d'Alsace (‘logement’ section on website)
• Le collège doctoral européen. NB: offers for short stays are very limited; inquire about availability by directly contacting the establishment.
• Villa Arconati Visconti
• La maison universitaire internationale
Lunch will be available for everyone.
Please reserve for lunch when you register so that we can order the right amount of meals.
We are proposing a pleasant dinner in a typical Alsatian atmosphere.
Please make sure to indicate whether you will attend when you register.
There are many restaurants open in the evening in the Kruteneau neighborhood and around the quai des Bâteliers (close to the Congress venue). There are also restaurants, brasseries, and traditional winstubs in the city center.